Sunday 16 November 2014

Why?

Okies so I just thought I'd begin a blog and here is the place to start. So I thought I'd ask WHY. Why am I so fem and WHY are you so fem or not? What is the catalyst and what is the motivation? I'd love to hear from other Tgirls out there whatever your level of fem-ness.

I've been dressing since I was 6 or so. Originally I think I was just intrigued but as I got into my teens it felt right. And yes there is a big sexual element naturally. But mostly I just get a huge thrill at living when I can be more girly.

I'm not saying I even want to dress 100% all the time but even just being able to wear tight female jeans instead of baggy, drab guy jeans would be good. Certainly wouldn't wear heels all the time, heaven forbid.

And so I come to another aspect. I so hate being told what to do or wear. Another reason I dress. A lesser one perhaps but it's still there. I'm sure if I was born a girl I'd be a tomboy.

And I think my point is WHY NOT. Why should we not be able to dress and represent ourselves more openly without it seeming so odd to most?

So what do others think?

No comments:

Post a Comment