Thursday 16 July 2015

Bad Kitty




Ok so interesting title (hope I spelt it right!) and image but sadly not some saucy secret confession...

No, this is a only short pre-emptive disclaimer as thus far I have not received any negative comments. Well maybe a little constructive criticism from one person, and probably quite rightly so.

Main point is I am only me and all the content on this blog are my findings or personal opinions. I make mistakes and I can so get things wrong. I endeavour to be fair and open. Very happy for comments and constructive criticism. I just wouldn’t want anyone to think I thought I knew it all. Far from it, I just struggle along like anyone else but have some observations and beliefs, and want to share.

However, if you’re looking for something more interesting with the title of this blog feel free to look at Bad Kitty pole dancing clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment